When you choose a study, you also have to choose the school where you can do it. In some cases, the choice is easy since there is only one center that offers the studies, but in others, the choice may be more complicated since the offer is very extensive.
Here are some tips to help you choose your pilot school well:
- First of all, that it is a Flight Academy authorized to teach courses and training for pilot licenses and qualifications related to the aeronautical sector. It has to be an ATO, Approved Training Organizations, approved by the State Aviation Safety Agency (AESA). Visit our article What is an ATO? And it will solve all your doubts.
- Studies offered by the pilot school. It is important to assess the type of courses, the percentage of students approved, the experience of the flight instructors, the types and number of aircraft available, their age and maintenance. World Aviation Maintenance is our own maintenance shop, with more than 25 years of experience.
- It is important to take into account the weather conditions in the area where the ATO is located. There are some meteorological minimums required by the authority so that schools can carry out flight operations; On the days that these minimums are not met, the planes remain on the ground and scheduled flights are canceled, so it is preferable to find a favorable location.
We have 3 bases of operations in Madrid, Malaga and Girona, which allows us to train in different weather conditions and flight rules. Our pilot school in Malaga is located at the International Airport, with unbeatable conditions for training.
- Faculty, Team and Environment. It is very important to have a team of experienced professionals and that dealing with the person who will supervise the training and progress of the student is easy. That the perceived environment of the school is favorable.
- The academy facilities must establish the necessary needs so that the student can continue his studies well. We have more than 2,500m2 in continuous growth.
- An important disbursement will be made, so the Prices must be transparent, both what is included and what is not, as well as the Payment Conditions.