Situational Awareness Training, Assessment and Evaluation Course
- Better pilot performance and increases safety in flight
- Improves pilot capacity for situational awareness
- Optimizes the effect of training and streamlines the learning process
- Provides tools for stress and fatigue management
- Provides a considerable advantage in flight-personnel selection process of airlines as well as helicopter operators.
The main objective for this training course is increasing Safety in Flight for Pilots and Student-Pilots.
This is a rigorous personalized High Performance training course for Pilots and future Pilots in order to prepare them to handle the high mental demands and stresses that their profession implies and in this way improves efficiency and safety.
Statistics show that up to 80% of accidents are due to the Human Factor. For this reason, the civil aviation authorities (AESA in Spain) provide guidelines within the framework of Safety Management Systems (SMS) with the aim of taking into consideration the non-technical abilities and skills that pilots should improve.
- Identification the fatigue symptoms
- Recognition of the effects of fatigue
- Implementations of a fatigue prevention strategies
- Identification of a stress symptoms
- Recognition of the effects of stress
- Implementation of a stress prevention strategies
- Definition of a problem
- Consideration of possible solutions
- Selection and application of solutions
- Revision of results
- Gathering of information
- Interpretation of the information
- Anticipate and prepare for future situations
As the training is based on a physiological feedback loop, in each session the student will be able to lead their own progress. The training is intrapersonal in character. After every 10 sessions, students will be evaluated by a series of assessments. For this purpose, the following techniques are outlined:
- Situation Awareness Global Assessment Technique (SAGAT)
- Situational Awareness Trainer
- Technological Innovation: We apply the latest developments in training techniques to improve safety in flight.
- Personalized training: The future pilot learns to develop their own personal resources, optimizing and organizing them in order to meet subsequent work demands.
- Training of the best pilots: We live in a highly competitive society therefore it is important to have a highly competitive education.
- Preparation for job selection processes: More and more often, airlines make the selection of their pilots using the latest tools that allows them to identify the pilots with the highest degree of training in all aspects of safety in flight. This course provides every student with a tangible advantage in these selection processes.