Recurrent Training for Professionals:
World Aviation Helicopter Flight Academy offers the following training courses for professionals within the aviation industry.
These courses take place on demand and can be tailored to suit the needs of your organization or individual time constraints. Study locations are available in our classrooms in Madrid – Cuatro Vientos, Malaga – Costa del Sol or Marbella. Distance learning options are available as well as customized training options at the location of your choosing.
Prices: Please request a quote indicating dates, number of participants and preferred study location / distance learning / at your company.
Available Recurrent Training Courses
- Preparation for the English Proficiency Check
- Post-holders training and coaching for AIR-OPS requirements
- CRM / Human Factors for Operators – Initial / 2 days
- CRM / Human Factors for Operators – Recurrent / 1 day
- Operational Approvals (RVSM, BRNAV, PRNAV, MNPS, RNP-10, FANS, ADS, CAT II/III, AWO) / 1 days
- ETOPS Approvals (Extended Twin-Engine Operations Performance) / 1 day
- EASA Air Ops – Airplanes (Regulation 216/2008, 965/2012, 800/2013, 379/2014) / 4 days
- EASA Air Ops – Helicopters (Regulation 216/2008, 965/2012, 800/2013, 379/2014) / 4 days
- FRMS – Fatigue Risk Management System / 1 day
- SMS – Air Operators (Normative AIR OPS) / 3 days
- SMS – EASA Part-145 Organizations / 2 days
- SMS – EASA Part-M Organizations / 2 days
- SMS – Risk Management Dangerous Goods / 1 day
- Dangerous Goods – Initial / 2 days / Recurrent and OCC / 1 day